Attention KidZone Parents! We’re so excited to share with you that we will be reopening the doors to our children’s department this Sunday, June 21st. At KidZone, the safety of your children and our staff is so very important to us! Listed below are some precautions we will be taking as we transition back to our building, post quarantine.
- Our entire building will undergo a sanitation process using a product called “GreenSpeed Hygiene System”. It’s safe to inhale, safe to the touch, and will continue to sanitize all surfaces for up to one month.
- We ask that if your child, or anyone in your family is experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or fatigue, that you kindly join us online.
- Masks are welcome, but NOT REQUIRED for all staff, volunteers, and children.
- Staff will be given hand sanitizer for their classrooms, and encouraged to sanitize children’s hands upon arrival and periodically throughout morning activities.
- Certain hard to clean games or toys will be temporarily removed from classrooms.
- Staff will be encouraged to avoid “high touch” games or activities for the time being.
- No snacks will be served in KidZone until further notice.
We thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility as we adjust to these new changes. We could not be more excited to meet in person again with your children, but if you’re not quite ready to come back just yet, we will continue to provide links to virtual lessons that you can enjoy at home in the weeks to come. Know that our doors, and our hearts will be wide open when you decide to visit.
To review the church re-opening plan click here