Christ-Centered – A place where all children can learn more about the Bible and God’s love for them!
Fun – A place where all children enjoy visiting and inviting friends to come along too!
Safe -A place all children know is just for them and they feel safe!
To provide a child-safe, child-friendly and developmentally-appropriate environment that encourages learning about God and growing in His Word.
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
A: KidZone is available every Sunday morning, 9:30 – 10:30 and 11:00 – 12:00 for Nursery – Fifth Grade.
Q: What will my child experience in KidZone each week?
- In KidZone, your child will be greeted by a caring Coach. They will enjoy a time of small-group sharing and connecting.
- Next, your child will move to a large-group setting for a time of singing and praising God together!
- Then your child will hear a Bible lesson in the large-group setting by a Teacher who will include games, hands-on activities and/or skits to help make the Bible point come alive!
- Your child will return to the small-group setting where the Bible lesson is applied to real-life situations.
*Your child will also have the opportunity to be involved with service projects to help those in need in our community and around the world! Your child will get to practice being the hands and feet of Jesus!
Q: How are the children grouped in KidZone?
A: KidZone is set up by grade level.
4th and 5th Grade
Q: How do I know my child is safe?
A: KidZone has several measures in place to ensure the safety of all the children.
- All children will be supervised by an adult (18 years of age or older) during services and events. All classrooms have two responsible volunteers present.
- Adults involved in the supervision of children will be required to submit a Child Abuse background check through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Photo id badges and purple KidZone shirts are worn by all helpers and therefore are easy for you and your child to identify.
- Children ages Nursery – 1st Grade must be signed in by their parent or caregiver, who will then be given a bracelet that corresponds to their child. The child will remain in our care until the parent or caregiver arrives to sign them out again. The child will only be released to the person with the appropriate corresponding bracelet.
- Doors to the outside that are in the KidZone area are kept locked at all times.
- Training Camp (Nursery) is staffed with two adult volunteers at all times to attend to the specialized needs of infants.
Q: Can I stay with my child if he/she wants me to?
A: Certainly. We want your child to feel safe and secure.
Q: Does my preschooler need to be potty trained?
A: Yes. We do ask that all preschoolers be potty trained to allow the Coaches the ability to give their full attention to the class.
Q: My child has special needs. Can he/she still be a part of KidZone?
A: All children are welcome in KidZone. We will accommodate your child to the best of our ability and we will work with you to develop a plan that makes it possible for your child to participate in our program.
If you have any additional questions, please call 717.244.6323 ext. 5 or email:email@example.com
- Call 717-244-6323 Ext. 5
- Email using the form above